I have the ever supportive and lovely Ramblings on the Wall to thank for this “One Lovely Blog Award” and I am oh so grateful for all the encouragement she has sent my way since starting this blog. She was probably my first Cyber Friend on the Blogosphere, and showed me how easy it is to build up a communication on this platform.
So THANK YOU. (Yes, I know I shouted!)
Here’s the deal:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here’s the seven:
- When I was a kid, my favourite outfit was a bikini with wellingtons!
- I dislike being cold. I even keep a high tog duvet on my bed during the summer. If there’s a draft I will be miserable and I will make you miserable too.
- I am obsessed with numbers, especially their appearances in films. Every one has a meaning and I know what’s about to happen in the movie when a number appears. Odd.
- I have to listen to The Beatles when I’m baking.
- I used to be able to stub cigarettes out with my bare feet.
- I once went on a spiritual retreat and spent the entire week in a pub, drinking, with two American girls, One Scot, an Irishman, a South African man, and a Frenchman. One of the best weeks ever!
- When I was in labour with my first son, and all the family were in the waiting room eating cake, I was visited by Elvis… I told him off for not being John Lennon!
(Okay, that last one might have been an hallucination because of the pethidine!).
Here’s the fifteen:
- Not Quite Wicked
- Where Spirit Stops
- Writing: A Conversation Without Interruptions
- My Life Lived Full
- Courting Madness
- Gotta Find A Home
- Adele D’Alleray
- Erik S Lehman
- Just Gene ‘O
- Hocus Pocus 13
- The Raven and the Oak
- Sacred Hands Coven
- Nottingham Hidden History Team
You’re all awesome for bringing a little bit of sunshine into my inbox!